It seems as though during this year I will be busy teaching several food styling and photography workshops and I could not be any more pleased. I love the opportunity to travel, teach, learn, and meet inspiring people in the process.
As you might remember from a couple of weeks ago, we will be traveling back to Beynac, France in September (that workshop is sold out) and now I am here to tell you about another retreat.
I am so excited to announce that I am teaming up with Angela Ritchie to offer a 4-night/3-day food styling and photography workshop/retreat in Whistler, British Columbia – a place where I have been eager to visit for a long time.
We will open registration next Wednesday February 15 at 9am EST and at that time, I will post a link on this blog of where you can register.
In the meantime, here are the details.
When: August 23-27, 2012
Where: Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
Where we will stay: The Fairmont Châteaux Whistler
What is included:
- 3-day food styling and photography workshop where we will learn about my process, philosophy, and technique.
- 4 nights accommodation at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada (shared rooms).
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches + refreshments during the workshop.
- Day trip and lunch at North Arm Farms in Pemberton, British Columbia.
- Sightseeing, picnic lunch, and gondola ride up to the top of Whistler Mountain.
- Meet and greet welcome party.
- Transportation around Whistler.
Limited to 10 students.
Participant cost: $1749.00
So what do you say? Will you join us?
I cannot wait to see you in Whistler.