This workshop is now SOLD OUT. If you wish to be added to the mailing list, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you everyone!
Just a quick note to let you know that registration for food and lifestyle photography workshop in the Basque Country with Nadia and myself is NOW OPEN.
You can register HERE. Hope to see you there!
Photograph no. 1, 3, 7, 10 by Tracey Ayton, 2, 4, 5, 6 by Kimberly Taylor, 8 by Nadia Dole and 9 by me.
When: September 5-10, 2013
Where: Astei, Ea, Basque Country (about 45 km or 25 miles outside of Bilbao, which is closest airport)
How much: Fee is $2,550 (single occupancy) and includes:
- 5 nights at Astei where the students will get to stay in different houses within this magnificent country estate. Single occupancy rooms.
- 3 days of technical and practical instruction with on-location shoots.
- 1 full day of sightseeing to and back to the French Basque Country.
- 5 breakfasts. Each house has a fully stocked and equipped kitchen. We will stock the pantry with breakfast items for your convenience.
- 4 lunches.
- 4 dinners including a tasting event of some of the best local wines.
- Reception cocktails and appetizers on arrival evening.
- Transportation to our workshop activities (it does not include airfare).
- Snack and refreshments during workshop hours.
Deposit: $1275 for registration to be confirmed. Final Payment of $1275 due May 15, 2013. There will be no refunds for this workshop – please know you can make it before your registration.
The workshop is limited to 9 people.
Please note that the last two students to register will have single occupancy rooms, but will have to share a bathroom in this completely remodeled farmhouse.